MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100+ ounces in Thayne, WY

Go down

100+ ounces in Thayne, WY  Empty 100+ ounces in Thayne, WY

Post by Squeaky McMurdo Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 am

Well, hunting season is fast approaching and I need to make some room in my freezer. Smile

I have about 2 ounces of colostrum from a couple days before my baby was born (April 8th 2010). That was hand expressed into a Lansinoh bag because I didn't have a pump at the time.

I also have over 100 ounces from 3 days old to present (4 months). Most of it is in 5 ounce portions (unmarked) in Lansinoh bags, but there are some with 6 or 7 ounces and those I have labeled with quantity. All are labeled with the date they were expressed. My pumping was kind of sporadic as I tandem nurse my 2 year old with the baby and hand express into a sippy cup when we're in the car.

I live no where near a shipping place so would prefer to donate to a local mama or someone that can pick it up. Thayne is about 1-1.5 hours from Idaho Falls or Jackson Hole, WY or Logan, UT

I could also nurse directly if you want, my 2 year old offers my milk to every baby she meets anyway Laughing

And some things about my milk: I only eat meat that we hunted, so no weird animal growth hormones in it. I did have a cold the day my youngest was born but didn't take any medications. I have indulged in dairy products once in a while, but try to keep them to a minimum as I suspect my youngest has a sensitivity to it.

--Chelsea McMurdo--

Squeaky McMurdo

Back to top Go down