MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 week old baby girl. She'd be thrilled to have your milk.

2 posters

Go down

8 week old baby girl.  She'd be thrilled to have your milk. Empty Re: 8 week old baby girl. She'd be thrilled to have your milk.

Post by msleora Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 am

Hi Laura,

I live in SW Mpls and have lots of breast milk that I had intended on donating to Milkin Mamas. Feel free to contact them at 562) 598-6262 / (877) 522-MAMA www.MilkinMamas.org. if you have questions about me.

If you are interested, please call 651-307-5703 or email me at msleora@gmail.com.

Best,

Michelle Krueger
msleora
msleora

Back to top Go down

8 week old baby girl.  She'd be thrilled to have your milk. Empty 8 week old baby girl. She'd be thrilled to have your milk.

Post by Atarah Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 am

My daughter Eliana is 8 weeks old. She has a posterior tongue tie, and I've been unable to find someone willing and able to repair it (one ENT we saw said very apologetically "I've never had to tell a mother this, but I can't help you - you may just need to pump for her.") Her latch/transfer is poor due to her anatomical issues.

I have been pumping, but she recently went through a growth spurt, and I am no longer able to keep up with her demand. I am supplementing with a Lact-Aid to help stimulate my supply.

I exclusively pumped for my older son for 5.5 months before he was able to nurse - he had birth injuries that resulted in oral aversion and weak suck (he did learn how to nurse, and weaned much later), and hoped this time to be able to pump and share. But my daughter isn't able to nurse effectively, so here I am pumping again for my own baby.

I am in Hudson, WI, my husband works in the Cities, and I have friends travel weekly from Rochester and to Milwaukee.

I'm more than willing to take a one time or on-going donation. Thank You for your consideration.

Warmly,
Laura and Eliana.

You can PM me if you have any questions.
Atarah
Atarah

Back to top Go down