MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA, CT or RI

3 posters

Go down

MA, CT or RI Empty Re: MA, CT or RI

Post by MamaGoose2006 Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 am

Do you have any milk still available? I am in great need of milk I live in Southern NY and would be willing to drive to pick it up. Please let me know. Thanks

Siobhan
MamaGoose2006
MamaGoose2006

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:31 am

btw way I am so impressed and excited about your diet- great job- that is not easy:) my guy has a sensitive tummy too:)
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 am

hi my email is neocleo2@gmail.com- he is 6 weeks today!! he will be 3 months exactly when we come- time flies- they get big so quick- it's crazy!!! anyways he takes about 32 oz a day now- what was your little one taking at 3 mos?? I can ask another donor too if the amt we need is too much - no problem- thanks so much-where exactly do you live- you can just email me if you want:)
sarah
Very Happy
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by jadie_f Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 am

haha, I understand, my girl was that wt at about 5 weeks as well, she also drinks about 30 oz a day and I put 20 oz in the freezer per day so it will only take me about a week and a half to get you a weeks worth (maybe two weeks as I'm sure Blake will be eating more by then).

do you have an email, I could let you know when I build up your stash, I live pretty close to RI and could probably have it for you in a few weeks

jadie_f

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 am

I will start to see how many oz he has a day- gosh now that I'm thinking about it I have no idea- I just feed when he is hungry..lol.. which seems constantly- my little guy loves to eat too- he is 5 weeks and 11 lbs!! so cute
thanks
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:22 am

wow that is so nice- honestly whatever you can give us is appreciated- he drink approx 30ish oz a day give or take- so we will be there probably 7 days so about 200oz?? thank you so much for responding I appreciate your kindness - so does my little blake!!
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by jadie_f Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 am

Hi,

I already promised my current stash to someone else but if you don't need it until March I could absolutely help you out. Do you know about how many oz you will need?

J

jadie_f

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 pm

hi there I was just about to post this- hi I have adopted a newborn baby boy and he is exclusively on breastmilk thanks to the donors here!! I am going to R.I. for the first week of March for my shower and I would need a weeks worth of breast milk. if anyone is able to help please let me know. I am so appreciative of anything you can give- thanks so much
much love to all you donors
sarah

my family lives there so they could pick it up sooner than later what do you think???

thanks so much!!!
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

MA, CT or RI Empty MA, CT or RI

Post by jadie_f Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi, I am a first time mom who is exclusively pumping for my daughter. I have enough milk to feed her very well and I put about 20 oz a day in the freezer. I am running out of room in my freezer and would hate to waste it. The oldest I have is from early November. I am a strict vegetarian, and I am on a dairy free diet because my daughter doesn't do well with dairy. I drink one cup of organic coffee per day, take no medications and I use no chemicals for cleaning, washing or cosmetics, everything is organic for us. We eat mostly organic foods as well, and I don't even drink tap water. My 12 week old weighs 16 pounds and wears 6-9 month clothing, so I am convinced I have some super stuff here, haha lol! I live on the Mass, RI, CT line and would really like to find someone local as I have NO idea how to ship it and it isn't feasible for me to get to a shipping place that frequently

jadie_f

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum