MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would deeply appreciate a donor

4 posters

Go down

Would deeply appreciate a donor Empty Re: Would deeply appreciate a donor

Post by leahm508 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 am

I'm in Attleboro and have a small amount available. I'd love to share with you, let me know if you're interested.

leahm508

Back to top Go down

Post by michgal18 Thu May 27, 2010 2:53 pm

I am in southeastern CT and have a serious surplus of frozen milk that my son will never get to on his own. I don't know where in RI you live, but we would love to be able to help you out! Let me know what you think!

michgal18

Back to top Go down

Would deeply appreciate a donor Empty I have some I can donate

Post by tld91181 Thu May 20, 2010 10:27 am

I'm also from RI. I have a 5month old and in the beginning had an over supply. Then had to go dairy and soy free so I still have some of the regular milk that my daughter can't have. Shoot me an email and we can get together.
tld91181@hotmail.com

tld91181

Back to top Go down

Would deeply appreciate a donor Empty Would deeply appreciate a donor

Post by erinkate23 Wed May 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi - my son is 2 1/2 months old and I am unable to breastfeed him due to medications I have to take for Crohn's disease. Also because of these meds, he can't get all of his vaccines (no live vaccines), and I wish I could offer him the immune protection of breast milk.

I will happily pick up and reiumburse for all supplies. Small amounts are welcome!

erinkate23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down