MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

100+ oz avaible - Puyallup

Go down

Re: 100+ oz avaible - Puyallup

Post by Hopkins1507 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:56 am

We would love your milk my daughter is 3 weeks old and I've doing everything to increase my milk supply so I can pump for when I go back to work and school
But hardly anything comes out when I pump.
Thank you so much

Hopkins1507

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: milk available in Puyallup.

Post by Gbrajkovich on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 pm

We sent a PM and are in Tacoma able to come pick up milk if it is available.
Georgianna

Gbrajkovich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

300+ oz in Puyallup looking for a new home

Post by maginskimagoo on Sun May 30, 2010 11:22 am

We haven't found anyone who can meet up with us to take this milk off our hands. We probably have closer to 300-400oz looking for a good home. Please respond if interested.

Last edited by maginskimagoo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change)

maginskimagoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joniv on Sun May 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Did someone claim the second batch Smile I'd love to have it if you still have some available. Thanks!
joniv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maginskimagoo on Sat May 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Ok, I lied - I have more if someone wants it... please read carefully:

All milk dated 5/6 and after, taking prenatals, vit D supplments (2000 iu) and low-dose asprin (81 mg). My milk is still given to my son while I am taking these, so seems like it should be safe for other babies as well. Please check with your pediatrican and let me know if you are still interested. I probably have 100-200 oz but am a bad judge of how much I have (last time I think I gave more like 300-400 oz).

Please also read my additional post for more info about me/baby and let me know Smile

Megan

maginskimagoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maginskimagoo on Mon May 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Milk is gone - best of luck to those still looking

maginskimagoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maginskimagoo on Sat May 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Sherri -

I tried to send you a private message - I am not sure if you saw it. Please let me know if you are still interested, sorry today didn't work out.

maginskimagoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrimama on Fri May 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Megan,

A friend is traveling to Puyallup tomorrow, Saturday, May 15th. He is willing to pick-up breast milk if you still have some and are willing to depart with it. Please respond asap.

Thanks,

Sherri

sherrimama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrimama on Thu May 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi Megan,

Yesterday my husband and I adopted a 5 week old baby boy. This happened so suddenly that I have yet to start pumping, but will soon. Anyway I would greatly appreciate any breast milk until my milk comes in.

Gratefully,

Sherri

sherrimama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

100+ oz avaible - Puyallup

Post by maginskimagoo on Tue May 11, 2010 12:00 am

Hello -

I am a first time mother of a preemie and my pumping has been going really well - so well that the hospital has some in thier overflow freezer and we have completely stuffed our freezer at home. My husband can't figure out how to fit any more in and I can't imagine throwing any out, so I thought I'd see if there was someone locally who could use it.

About Me/Baby:
I was pre-eclamptic and he was born 28.5 weeks and is now 6 weeks old. My son is currently taking about 1/3 of what I produce each day and is doing really well. I am willing to part with 100 oz for now. I do have rheumatiod arthritis in one knee, although it is very mild and I am not on any ongoing treatment for it. I have continued taking prenatal vitamins and will not pass along any milk from when I was still on meds from the c-section, so just the prenatals. All of the milk is frozen, labeled and dated as the hospital directed and has been collected in sterile, single-use containers.

Please let me know if you are interested or if you have additional questions.

Megan

maginskimagoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down