MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of milk to donate!!! How do I start?

5 posters

Go down

Lots of milk to donate!!! How do I start? Empty Re: Lots of milk to donate!!! How do I start?

Post by heartandhands Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:39 am

Hi,
By any chance do you have bm left? I'm a new mom in Ontario, Canada and could pay for shipping. Please contact me by personal message on this site. Thank you very much.

heartandhands

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk to donate!!! How do I start? Empty Re: Lots of milk to donate!!! How do I start?

Post by lavenda319 Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Yes, I still have plenty to donate.

lavenda319

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk to donate!!! How do I start? Empty Any left???

Post by mcdaidwiley Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 am

Hi ! I too am new to this forum but am in need for our 3.5 monyh old daughter whom we need to supplement but who is doing poorly on formula (eats very little of it and spits up what she consumes with awful gas). We would appreciate anything that can be donated - no amount too small and are happy to reimburse costs. Please email me at wileydavidm@gmail.com if you can help us out or call 347-251-5540. We ive North of NYC.
Thanks!!!

Last edited by mcdaidwiley on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : provide phone no.)
mcdaidwiley
mcdaidwiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison5A Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi Diana,
Do you still have breast milk?
We have a 3-week old adopted daughter that I would love to start on BM. We live in NYC and could pick up.
Please let me know or call.
917 562 4191.
Thank you!!
Alise

Madison5A

Back to top Go down

Post by caycecronk Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi! Im located in Little Mountain, SC! If you would like to talk more you can email me at cayceus@yahoo.com! Thanks for your offer! I am so desperate!

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenda319 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:14 pm

I've never shipped before, so it'll be a new experience for me. How are you supposed to package EBM?

I don't see why I can't ship it, as long as I'm reimbursed for shipping. Where are you located?

lavenda319

Back to top Go down

Post by caycecronk Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Wandering if you would be interested in shippping! I would love to take some breastmilk from you but was hoping to find a local source or someone willing to ship. Finances are tight!

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk to donate!!! How do I start? Empty Lots of milk to donate!!! How do I start?

Post by lavenda319 Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 am

Hi,

I'm new here. It was suggested to me on the LLL forums that perhaps I should donate my milk at milkshare. I have two freezers full Very Happy (mine and my moms!), and I'd like to donate some of the milk. I don't want to see it go bad! I live in Huntington, Long Island, New York. My little one is four months old now. I have frozen milk from the beginning of February until and including now.

I don't really know how to get started with donating? Don't I have to go and have some blood work and other stuff done? I tried looking around on the milkshare website... it says all about what should be done to be approved to donate, but it does not say HOW to get it done! Help! Question

Thanks!
Diana

lavenda319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down