MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have 22 bags of frozen milk*Taken*

Go down

Have 22 bags of frozen milk*Taken* Empty Have 22 bags of frozen milk*Taken*

Post by mbrink26 Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:37 pm

I have 22 bags of frozen breast milk. Have been in the freezer since pumped. The pump dates range from 1/26 to to 2/13. I originally was pumping milk for my friend who is adopting a baby. But some unexpected things happened and the adoption is on hold. I don't need the milk for anything because I stay at home and my son still nurses. Plus he is one already so if I go out he can just have something else to drink since I am never gone long. But I am a healthy, non smoking non drinking 26 year old who has nursed 3 children. I live downtown in Salt Lake City so you can pick it up at my home. *edited to add* They have been stored in Lansinoh bags in the back of the freezer. The bags are all at least 5 oz each. A few are more than that.

mbrink26

Back to top Go down