MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk available in Manhattan

2 posters

Go down

Breastmilk available in Manhattan Empty Re: Breastmilk available in Manhattan

Post by Cherlyn Sat May 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello,
We live in Bergen County, NJ and woild be very grateful for the milk. Please email me at holly@gorins.net.
Thank you!
Cherlyn

Sent from Topic'it App

Cherlyn

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk available in Manhattan Empty Breastmilk available in Manhattan

Post by nrichards Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:22 am

I live by northwest corner of Central Park and have quite a bit of milk to donate (about 30 bags of 4oz-6oz each). It was frozen from end of Nov-Jan. Please contact me if you would like to pick it up. I'd be happy to help another mama out.

nrichards

Back to top Go down