MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donating in middle Tennessee

2 posters

Go down

Donating in middle Tennessee Empty Re: Donating in middle Tennessee

Post by LilLilyMom Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:41 pm

WeezymamA wrote:I realize this is from July, but do you still have milk available? My son is in need As I don't produce. Thanks!

I'm so sorry! I actually have a little one that is getting all of my oversupply at this time …I found them on Facebook in the eats on feets group in Tennessee. Have you tried there? You are the first to contact me here so I don't think this is a very good source any more. Wish I could provide more help! Hope your sweet boy and you find someone!

LilLilyMom

Back to top Go down

Post by WeezymamA Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:38 pm

I realize this is from July, but do you still have milk available? My son is in need As I don't produce. Thanks!

WeezymamA

Back to top Go down

Donating in middle Tennessee Empty Donating in middle Tennessee

Post by LilLilyMom Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:54 am

****no longer donating, sorry****
I have quite a large supply in the deep freezer currently and I'm running out of space! My little one is picky and only eats frozen from the past few weeks so everything from 5/27 until the middle of June is free to a baby in need.

I'm located in Franklin just south of Nashville and my little one is currently 3 mos.

Last edited by LilLilyMom on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No longer donating)

LilLilyMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down