MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking donor milk for two week old!

2 posters

Go down

Seeking donor milk for two week old! Empty Re: Seeking donor milk for two week old!

Post by Arde97 Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:21 am

you are welcome. I am really glad to hear it.

Arde97

Back to top Go down

Seeking donor milk for two week old! Empty Re: Seeking donor milk for two week old!

Post by megmcmillan Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:59 pm

Oh, thank you so much! I'm happy to report that we are currently doing great and I am able to exclusively breastfeed at the moment. Going back to work in week, so I hope we are able to maintain. If we encounter more issues I'll update this thread. Thank you again for the offer. So kind!

megmcmillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arde97 Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Hi, I am a nursing mother and I have some breast milk that I could donate. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Arde97

Back to top Go down

Seeking donor milk for two week old! Empty Seeking donor milk for two week old!

Post by megmcmillan Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:34 pm

We're in Portland and searching for donor milk for our two week old son. I have supply issues due to a hormonal condition, and for many reasons (including what appears to be an inherited dairy intolerance) we are trying to avoid formula. Looking for a generous and kind heart who would be willing to help our little one continue to grow healthy and strong!

I am willing to come to you for pickup (within the Portland metro area, or I have someone who can pick up in Eugene/Springfield or points in between on the I-5 corridor on my behalf) and recoup all costs. Thank you so so so so much!

Seeking donor milk for two week old! Unname11

megmcmillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down