MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby needs more milk

Go down

Baby needs more milk Empty Baby needs more milk

Post by Cheryce Fri May 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi, I have a little one week old baby named Kyri. I've been breastfeeding her as well as pumping but unfortunately I just can't seem to produce enough milk for her. I really would rather not have to give her formula but it looks like I'll have to if I can't get a donor soon. I really have tried so hard to get my milk production up with no luck. I would be so grateful if there was anyone out there who was willing to donate their extra breast milk to my baby. I live in Everett, WA and would be willing to travel to pick up the donation if close by or pay for any shipping costs.

Cheryce

Back to top Go down