MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Breast Milk Frozen and ready for Donation .

Go down

Re: Breast Milk Frozen and ready for Donation .

Post by Gymgirl1213 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Hi my name is Annie my four-month-old daughter McKenzie has been on donor milk since she was 1 month old. She was born at 34 weeks and spent a month in the Nicu for a lung issue that will require surgery later this summer. We are in desperate need of another donor we are out of milk and she started on formula about a day ago she isn't doing well on the formula at all. if you would be willing to talk to us more about possibly donating to us my email is gymgirl1213@hotmail.com and my phone number which you can call or text is 539-615-1962. Thank you!!!

Gymgirl1213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk Frozen and ready for Donation .

Post by gracebelle on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi i am 29 years old an active mom of 2 healthy kids,I have a great supply of breast milk , and would like to help out another person/family by providing precious nutrients for their loved ones. I currently pump an excess (milk my son does not consume) I have about 2500oz of breast milk frozen in my deep freezer now . send me a personal message for more details .

gracebelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down