MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk available in MN

Go down

Re: Milk available in MN

Post by SEMN_donator on Thu May 12, 2016 10:11 am

I still have milk available. Phone coordination is awkward, PM (-> email) works best.

SEMN_donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gymgirl1213 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:05 am

Hi there my name is Annie a live in California and my little girl Kenzie is 5 months old she was born 6 weeks early and spent a month in the Nicu because of a lung issue that she will have to have surgery on this summer. She has been thriving and growing strong on donor milk but we are looking for a donation because we are almost out. I know that you said you would prefer a pick up but if you are willing to ship we would be more then happy to pay for shipping. I have never used this site before and I'm not totally sure how it works but please contact me if you would be willing to talk about possibly shipping. My phone number is 530-615-1962 thank you and God bless:)

Gymgirl1213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Milk available in MN

Post by SEMN_donator on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:40 pm

I had been a NICU donor through HMBANA, but my baby is now too old for their eligibility criteria. We need to make space in our freezers. In Minnesota - would prefer pick-up if possible, but can ship. Please PM me if interested.

SEMN_donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down