MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

DISO DAIRY FREE MILK

Go down

Re: DISO DAIRY FREE MILK

Post by Svjohnson on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:02 am

I'm willing to drive to the Houston or Austin area. Even further maybe. Thanks in advance!

Svjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DISO DAIRY FREE MILK

Post by Svjohnson on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:05 pm

My son is 9 months old and was born premature..he was on my Breastmilk fortified with high cal until recently when my supply dried up. I put him onto a goat milk formula afterwards (trying to stay as natural and wholesome as possible) and its just not working for him. He has had heart and GI surgery and cannot tolerate the slow emptying time of the formula. I'm so desperate to get him back into breastmilk ASAP. He can not have dairy, not really sure about soy, but if you have anything we will be beyond grateful!

Svjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum