MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

ISO milk for two

Go down

Re: ISO milk for two

Post by Cindyzent on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Do to still have milk available? I have a 5 month old I am desperately trying to feed. I have had supply issues from the strart and my baby has terrible reactions to formula and solids. I am on Domperidon, having my thyroid treated abs power pump hour 3-4 times per day with little luck. I am new to this site and process. I am in Tucson, Az. Thank you for your time.
Cindy Zent

Cindyzent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracebelle03 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:33 am

Hi i am 29 years old an active mom of 2 healthy kids,I have a great supply of breast milk , and would like to help out another person/family by providing precious nutrients for their loved ones. I currently pump an excess (milk my son does not consume) I have about 1500oz of breast milk frozen in my deep freezer now .  send me a message for more details .

gracebelle03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarabw on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:43 pm

I have about 200 ounces of frozen breast milk to donate. I know that is less that you requested, but I am happy to provide this amount if you are interested.

tarabw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samanthavv on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello,

I recently quit pumping after 21 months, however, I am very anxious about it. I didn't want to quit pumping (and normally get 20-60oz a day) but I can't handle the clogs I keep getting. I have tried every trick in the book. The only thing I have not tried is a hospital grade rental pump, which has been recommended to me countless times. I would be willing to dedicate 50% of my supply to a family who was able to help me obtain a rental pump. It would take me 2-3 weeks to get back to my normal production, but I bounce back really easily. I am in SW Minnesota on the border of South Dakota and a couple hours from Iowa. I am willing to do this for long-distance recipients as well, provided they cover shipping expenses.

If anyone is interested, please email me at samantha@cassavashop.com I do not check the forums often.

Samanthavv

View user profile http://www.boutique.bebebreeze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momto7Rachel on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:26 am

Awesome Jill! Can you email me to discuss arrangements? Rebshipp at gmail

Momto7Rachel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BrooklynMomma on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:42 am

Hello,
I have about 300oz of frozen breastmilk available if you are still looking for donors. This is possibly an on-going donation as I am not planning on stopping pumping for a few more months. Please message me if you are interested or have any questions at all. Thanks!

Jill

BrooklynMomma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ISO milk for two

Post by Momto7Rachel on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 pm

I have a 3 month old adopted son who was exposed to drugs in utero. I also have a 3 week old biological daughter. Due to IGT I only produce about 12-15 ounces a day despite trying EVERYTHING imaginable to increase supply. (This is my 6th)
We are hoping to find larger donations of 300 oz or more. We will provide shipping materials, pay expenses, and replace bags.

Momto7Rachel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down