MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in SE MN

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in SE MN Empty Milk gone

Post by SEMN_donator Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 am

Milk arrived safely at destination yesterday. If I get to the point where I need to offload more, I will start a new thread.

SEMN_donator

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in SE MN Empty Re: Milk to donate in SE MN

Post by SEMN_donator Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Milk pending.

SEMN_donator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEMN_donator Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:32 pm

It is, PMing you.

SEMN_donator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheryllynn Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi - is the milk still available?
cheryllynn
cheryllynn

Back to top Go down

Post by SEMN_donator Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:50 pm

This milk will only be available for ~1 more week at most, before a deep freeze purge must happen for NICU-donatable milk.

SEMN_donator

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in SE MN Empty Milk to donate in SE MN

Post by SEMN_donator Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Frozen milk available for donation in Olmsted County (SE MN). If possible I would prefer to transfer milk in-person rather than ship, as shipping logistics are harder for me to manage.

I am a HMBANA milk donor, for NICU babies. However the milk that I cannot donate to these medically fragile babies is accumulating, to the point where I need to destash some so I can have enough room to continue to accumulate milk for HMBANA.

This milk is ineligible for donation to medically fragile NICU babies for a variety of reasons. All of it is milk I would be perfectly willing to feed my own baby, other than I've got way too much of it. Individual bags were not labeled as to why the milk was ineligible, but the reasons included:
-baby or mama was ill (this was the most common reason)
-I had had 1-2 alcoholic drinks within <12 hours of pumping
-I had taken any medication (eg cough syrup, ibuprofen) within the restricted timeframe
-Milk had sat in the fridge for >1 day before freezing off.
-Milk is 10-12 months old (in the deep freeze).

As I'm not sure how active this site is, I haven't bothered to figure out volume estimates yet. I think I've got at least 3 plastic shopping bags of milk. Reply to this thread or PM me if interested.

SEMN_donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down