MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Breastmilk available to donate

Go down

Re: Breastmilk available to donate

Post by Cindyzent on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Do to still have milk available? I have a 5 month old I am desperately trying to feed. I have had supply issues from the strart and my baby has terrible reactions to formula and solids. I am on Domperidon, having my thyroid treated abs power pump hour 3-4 times per day with little luck. I am new to this site and process. I am in Tucson, Az. Thank you for your time.
Cindy Zent

Cindyzent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have breast Milk to Donate about 1500oz .

Post by gracebelle03 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:36 am

Hi i am 29 years old an active mom of 2 healthy kids,I have a great supply of breast milk , and would like to help out another person/family by providing precious nutrients for their loved ones. I currently pump an excess (milk my son does not consume) I have about 1500oz of breast milk frozen in my deep freezer now .  send me a personal message for more details .

gracebelle03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Milk is available

Post by MLB on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:22 pm

The milk is still available. The family that was lined up found a local donor, so they currently have enough milk. I am willing to ship, and there is a vendor here that sells dry ice and insulated shipping boxes. The milk was pumped from August-October 2014 and includes some colostrum. I realize it is nearing a year old, but it has been in my deep freezer so should be ok. I really would like someone to be able to use it so it is not wasted. Please let me know if you are interested.

MLB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is this milk still available?

Post by lalucha on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Thank you for your reply!

lalucha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeWithGio on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello I saw that you have milk to donate and I am in need of breastmilk for my handsome 8 month old son. I have stopped producing and have been using donor milk for the past two months. My goal is to make it one year of my son getting breastmilk! I am located in Tulsa, Oklahoma but am willing to pay shipping cost and replace bags if needed! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Thank you!
LifeWithGio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NewMommy22 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi, I've sent you a PM. Thanks!

NewMommy22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk available to donate

Post by MLB on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi,

I have a freezer stash of milk I would like to donate. I have colostrum and a lot of milk from the first three or four months after my baby was born (I estimate there is about 200 oz total, or more, but I haven't counted). The milk was pumped from August 2014 until about Jan 2015, and kept in a deep freezer. I am 30 years old, healthy, eat well, and don't take any medications or over-the-counter products. I would love it if all my hard work pumping that milk benefited a baby! I kept the milk until now because I wasn't sure how my supply would hold up when I returned to work. But we're doing fine, and now I would like the freezer space for storing the summer and fall harvest. Please let me know if you are interested!

MLB in Madison, WI

MLB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down