MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk to donate in Wayne county.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Milk to donate in Wayne county.

Post by Elisemom3 on Fri May 22, 2015 7:31 am

Yes! I do! Sorry, I just saw this. I hope it's not too late.

Elisemom3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkmatron on Wed May 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Do you still have milk available? I'm in Indiana but willing to travel to Michigan. I'm needing milk from a dairy free momma as my LO is allergic to dairy. I pump and nurse but have chronic low supply and need about 10oz a day to supplement. We will be out in the next day or two.

Milkmatron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Wayne county.

Post by Elisemom3 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:01 am

Hi, I'm a mom of 3. My youngest is 10 weeks old. I make an extra 10-20 ounces a day that my son doesn't need. Im 32, never smoked, don't drink when nursing. I also don't eat dairy. I take prenatal vitamins and a calcium supplement. I currently take 50mg of Zoloft to prevent post partum depression. I took it while nursing my second child too and he is a smart, thriving 4 year old. My current baby has been gaining about a half a pound a week since birth. I'd be willing to meet up and regular delivery frozen and some fresh breastmilk. I'm in western Wayne county and could even go to Ann Arbor if interested.

Elisemom3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top