MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 month old in need- In Woodstock but willing to travel

Go down

8 month old in need- In Woodstock but willing to travel Empty 8 month old in need- In Woodstock but willing to travel

Post by rena5446 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:54 pm

I'm so glad to have found this board, and I hope I can find help here. My name is Rena. I have a 5 year old Girl, and 8 month old girl and Im expecting another baby in October. My baby was EBF until, at 6 months, I found out I was pregnant. I had no idea 70% of women's milk dries up Sad She nurses from me maybe 3 times a day, so I dont expect this to last much longer.

I have had some luck with Facebook pages but we all know it is never enough. Also I have become skeptical of the main donor I have been using... I live in Woodstock but am willing to travel. This will be an ongoing need so I hope to find a regular "milk mom" or 10 here!

rena5446

Back to top Go down