MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk Available in Arizona

Go down

Re: Milk Available in Arizona

Post by genesisjetaime on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:44 am

Do you still have milk to ship? Im from Florida. Please let me know im wiling to pay the shipping! I really need this for my baby, I just started working in short notice and don't have any milk supply! Plis email me or anything 813 999 6967

genesisjetaime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thegrahams on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:50 am

PMd you

Thegrahams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellenkaplan on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:02 pm

I would love to have the breast milk. I have a 3 week old baby girl and I am suffering from post partum depression and could not breastfeed. My husband has a FedEx account so I could give you the number, if you could also get some dry ice to pack it. Please let me know as soon as soon as you can. Ellen

Ellenkaplan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Milk Available in Arizona

Post by CCP123 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Hello,

I am trying to find a family for about 300+ ounces of milk I pumped from about March 12-March 23. My son was born in mid-February, but I recently found out he has a milk protein allergy and he is unable to take any of this milk. I am not a smoker or drinker, I've been through the normal pregnancy testing procedures (and would do more if requested), and I am a normal, mostly-healthy eater. If you are willing to pay shipping costs, I am willing to send it wherever you are. I am really bummed I can't use this milk for my son, but the next best thing is for another little baby to get the benefits of it! Please contact me if interested or if you have any questions for me.

Best,
Clair

CCP123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down