MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please consider helping baby Caden...

3 posters

Go down

Please consider helping baby Caden... Empty Re: Please consider helping baby Caden...

Post by MilkMama_NVa Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello-

I am located in northern VA and willing to meet up and give you extra milk I have. Right now, I am able to offer a one-time donation of about 120-150 oz. I am new to this site but my newborn son is a Caden so maybe this was meant to be. Anyway, when is a good time to reach you so we can chat further? -Shermayne

MilkMama_NVa

Back to top Go down

Please consider helping baby Caden... Empty Re: Please consider helping baby Caden...

Post by Maryca377 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 pm

I live in Southwest Virginia and would be happy to ship milk to you. My daughter is a year old and still breastfeeding regularly. I have been pumping and storing for a year and I don't want to waste any milk. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Maryca377

Back to top Go down

Please consider helping baby Caden... Empty Please consider helping baby Caden...

Post by heathernhall Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:58 am

Hi,

I am up in Arlington and am desperately looking for breastmilk for my son, Caden. We've had the breastfeeding cards stacked against us from the beginning...he was born early and I had no milk, then he had high billirubin issues, and also has anatomical challenges with latching. We've seen 3 lactation consultants and still have been unsuccessful, and as a result, despite my relentless pumping and taking supplements, I'm now losing my milk supply all-together. If you are still interested in donating, we would be ever so grateful. I could drive to you, replace bags...whatever you would require. I just want my precious baby to not live off of formula and have the breastmilk he so needs. Please contact us if you are in the Northern VA/DC area and willing to help us out. I can also be texted directly at 703.321.6363.

Thank you for considering us.

Gratefully,
Heather and Caden

heathernhall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down