MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Breast Milk in Triad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of milk

Post by trpitts1028 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 am

Hello,

Your milk might just be an answer to prayers for us! We adopted our now 1 yr old daughter and have been fortunate enough to have her on donated breastmilk since she was 6 wks old. We are now adopting her half-brother, due in July, and I would like to have him on breastmilk as soon as possible after birth, and preferably on milk from a 'new baby' when it was pumped so he has the best chance of tolerating it. Their birthmother had some health issues, and one of the other siblings has pretty bad allergies and other issues so I'd like to give him the best chance at optimum health. If your milk is still available, I would love to have it! I live in Virginia, but will be traveling through the Durham area a couple of different times in the next 3 weeks and could pick it up from you.

Thanks for considering us,
Tracy

trpitts1028

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk in Triad

Post by gausley on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi
This is going to be my first post.
I am a mom of a 7 month old baby girl. She was born 7 weeks premature in September 09. So I have been pumping since she was born and stored up a lot of milk in our deep freezer. She has been breastfeeding well since the day she was able to eat by mouth, but I know she is not going to need all the milk I have in the deep freezer since I am still pumping at work and breastfeeding while I am with her. I am planning to breastfeed as long as she is ready to wean and hate for all the precious milk I pumped while she was in the NICU to waste.
I am not sure how much I have in the deep freezer, so PM me if you are interested and how many oz you need. I have milk from Sept-Dec of last year.
Thanks!

gausley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top