MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Frozen milk to donate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Frozen milk to donate

Post by Britta2483 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi! My name is Brittany. I'm a second time mom. My oldest daughter is 7 and my son just turned a year in November. I fed him exclusively breastmilk (some me and I had to supplement with donor milk since I had a low supply) until close to his first birthday and I dried up and I lost my long term donor due to her weaning. We switched my little guy to goats milk cause he was a bit too sensitive to cows milk. It's been about 2 and 1/2 months and he has been sick since we switched. I have tried desperately to relactate with no luck. I'm at a loss and if u still have some available I would be delighted to meet with u!!! Thank you very much for your time and your consideration!!
Brittany

Britta2483

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk to donate

Post by C McG on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:56 am

Hi,
I live in Elmwood Park, IL. I have about 30 four ounce bags of frozen milk to donate. My baby was born at the beginning of July and the milk is from September. So that would make it around a two month old's milk. I was still taking my organic vitamins then. I try to eat and live a very healthy lifestyle. I am a 34 year old Latino and this is my first baby. I would prefer to meet the mom and for her to meet me because I may have more milk to donate and would love to know that we are a good match. On Jan 5th, I am going to my baby's six month checkup and will get a letter from our family doctor stating I am good to donate. Please contact me if you think we are a good match.

C McG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top