MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

In need of breast milk for one month old. NYC/Long Island. Thank u.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In need of breast milk for one month old. NYC/Long Island. Thank u.

Post by lmagiasis on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi there, I live in queens and travel to LI frequently. I have an abundance of BM that I have frozen, would hate for it to go to waste. If you are interested please feel free to contact me via cell @516-857-9468 as I rarely come on the web.

Laura

lmagiasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In need of breast milk for one month old. NYC/Long Island. Thank u.

Post by MLG on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:07 am

My wife was diagnosed with cancer after giving birth one month ago. She is unable to breast feed due to her treatments. We are hoping to find a breast milk donor for our son, to supplement the formula we are feeding him, during this critical period in his development. We live in Brooklyn but will be spending a lot of time on Long Island with her folks and can pick up donations as and where needed. Also, If anyone is familiar with other methods of procuring breast milk such as local milk share groups, we would greatly appreciate that information.
With gratitude,
Eitan

MLG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top