MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk to donate in Austin

Go down

Re: Milk to donate in Austin

Post by Leamama on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:46 am

Hi! I'm sorry for the delay - for some reason I just saw your post now. I just did a count - I have 124 ounces of frozen milk dated June through December. I will call you tomorrow or so if you are still interested.

Leamama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi643 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:01 pm

If your milk is still available we would love to have some. We have an adopted son who was exposed to drugs in utero. My cell number is 501-773-5286

Remi643

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leamama on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:55 am

I do eat dairy, sorry.

Leamama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GraftedLove on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:07 am

We are in desperate need of dairy free milk. Do you eat cheese or other cow's milk products? We live in Dallas, but have family that would pick up in the Austin area or we are willing to pay shipping.

GraftedLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Austin

Post by Leamama on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi!

I have lots of frozen milk to donate. My son is 10.5 months old and started refusing the bottle ~ 2.5 months ago. He also refuses breastmilk (fresh or previously frozen) out of a cup...but still nurses a lot. Weird! Anyways, it means I won't have a need for the frozen milk and would love to donate it. I may also have fresh milk to donate in the future.

A few details about myself / my diet:
- vegetarian
- no alcohol
- almost no caffeine (I do eat chocolate...)
- a few servings of dairy every day (so if your baby is sensitive to that it may be a problem)
- no medication (except for prenatals)
(- my sister calls me a "health nut")

I always sterilized my equipment before and after pumping.

Please let me know if this milk could be useful to you.

Leamama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down