MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for my son?

Go down

Help for my son? Empty Help for my son?

Post by Jen14 Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi, I'm having a difficult time finding milk for my 9 month old son. We have been blessed to make it this far with mostly breast milk but several donors have weaned or their supply has evened out. We have had multiple problems with formula. I recently tried to make a goat milk formula-- it really upset his stomach and caused major GI issues. I worked really hard and diligently to try to breastfeed but it just didn't happen. I would greatly appreciate your help! I'm happy to send a gift card to cover bags, pump parts, etc. Thank you!

Jen14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum