MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Pumping in honor of my beautiful baby Noam who passed 11/21/2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pumping in honor of my beautiful baby Noam who passed 11/21/2014

Post by SaturnineDenial on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:50 pm

I am so very sorry for your loss. <3 My preemie daughter Serene has reached four months but due to medical reasons I cannot produce enough milk for her. I have Insulin Resistance and PCOS and currently make 6-10 ounces per day. I am currently on dom and watch my carb intake and pump often to help produce. We use 12 - 20 ounces of donor milk per day, so we are almost always looking. Please consider donating milk to us. Willing to replace bags, pay shipping (I live in Three Rivers, MI- which is in St Joseph County). I would be willing to do any interviews you would need. My phone number is 269-816-2407.

SaturnineDenial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kacya on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:07 pm

I am terribly sorry to hear about your son Noam - that is heartbreaking and cannot even imagine what your grief. I have identical twins due any day now via a surrogate (per our doctor, they will be 3-6 weeks preterm and most likely spend some time in NICU because they share a placenta and are high risk). It has been quite a journey for us to have these babies. I've struggled with infertility for 10 years and our first wonderful son is adopted. These are our miracle twins - identical twin boys - that came into being after we had given up completely of me ever getting pregnant. A friend of mine who I've known and mentored 20 years (she is my little sister from the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program who is now 28 with 2 kids of her own) generously offered to be what we now call her - our "Angel Mom" - to be our surrogate. We only put one of our frozen embryos into her and it split giving us 2 little miracles. One of the baby's will carry a middle name honoring my husband's baby brother who died after only living for 5 days. My husband and I are originally from the Midwest - myself from Indiana and spent summers on Lake Michigan at my grandparents house. My husband is from Chicago area. While we now live in California, I would like to know if you would be open to being our "Angel Milk Mom" to our twins. We can pay all shipping, dry ice costs and supply costs. I should mention our surrogate friend is not able to produce milk due health issues she experienced while breast feeding her own children. We are open to doing a phone or even video chat interview with you. We can provide references or send you more info and pictures about us and our family. If you agree, we would be honored to help you keep the memory of your son alive through our sons. Again I'm terribly sorry for your loss... regardless of your decision we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

kacya

View user profile http://www.iaft.net

Back to top Go down

Pumping in honor of my beautiful baby Noam who passed 11/21/2014

Post by fineartsculptor on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:43 am

Please only inquire about my donated milk if you have a child in need. Although I don't judge people who use milk for fetishes or for profit... I will not be producing for these purposes. I have a fair amount of Colostrum viles and I'm currently getting my regular supply in. I pump every 4hrs for about 20mins and then immediately freeze it. We must meet for an interview? prior to any agreement we make. I would prefer someone in Oakland county but I'm also open to ship in state or to meet once a week for delivery to the right person. My little Noam only lived for a day (24week preemie) but I wish to honor him by helping another child in need for as long as I can. Please contact soon because my freezer is filling fast and I would like to find my milk a good home. I may supply support for 2 different families if my supply continues to be this much.

fineartsculptor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top