MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Available near Knoxville

4 posters

Go down

Milk Available near Knoxville Empty Re: Milk Available near Knoxville

Post by Thegrahams Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:01 pm

If you are still searching for someone to donate to/for I habe 3 month old twins. They are babies 6 and 7 for us and I have nursed all my other babies but I just can't keep up with their demand so I'm seeking donar milk to fill in as well as using some organic forma when I need to. PM me or you can call or text me at 6155172613. Blessings!

Thegrahams

Back to top Go down

Milk Available near Knoxville Empty Milk for little Katie

Post by bnesbitt Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi there!
We are in Asheville, NC and I am currently struggling to produce enough milk for my 2 month old Katie. I nursed my other 4 kiddos exclusively but this little one was tongue tied and not diagnosed until about 6 weeks of age. My supply dropped during that time and she can't stimulate enough milk production yet. I am pumping after every feeding, but not pumping enough to feed back to her to keep her gaining an appropriate amount of weight. We would love to get to know you as well! Thank you so much for your time!
Betsy Nesbitt

bnesbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by kacya Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi there, I have identical twins due any day now via a surrogate (per our doctor, they will be 3-6 weeks preterm and most likely spend some time in NICU because they share a placenta and are high risk). It has been quite a journey for us to have these babies. I've struggled with infertility for 10 years and our first wonderful son is adopted (who received breast milk from 3 different ladies). These are our miracle twins - identical twin boys - that came into being after we had given up completely of me ever getting pregnant. A friend of mine who I've known and mentored 20 years (she is my little sister from the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program who is now 28 with 2 kids of her own) generously offered to be what we now call her - our "Angel Mom" - to be our surrogate. We only put one of our frozen embryos into her and it split giving us 2 little miracles. My husband and I are originally from the Midwest - myself from Indiana and my husband from Chicago. My birth mom (I'm adopted) lives in Bowling Green, KY and we go fly into Nashville to visit her each summer. We live in California, I would like to know if you would be open to being our "Angel Milk Mom" to our twins. We can pay all shipping, dry ice costs and supply costs. I should mention our surrogate friend is not able to produce milk due health issues she experienced while breast feeding her own children. We are open to doing a phone or even video chat interview with you. We can provide references or send you more info and pictures about us and our family. Thanks for your consideration.

kacya

http://www.iaft.net

Back to top Go down

Milk Available near Knoxville Empty Milk Available near Knoxville

Post by MilkMaid87 Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:51 pm

I am currently nursing my fifth child and am producing way more than she can drink. I am healthy, drug and disease free. I do not smoke or live with anyone who does. I do not drink alcohol. I am willing to submit to any testing you deem necessary. I can donate on a regular basis.
I do take an SSRI (Zoloft) but my OB and pediatrician have stated that it is safe while breastfeeding. My other children were nursed while I was on the medication and none have had any side-effects/complications/etc.
Please contact me with any questions. It is important to me that the receiving family and my family get to know each other well before I commit. Thank you and God Bless!

MilkMaid87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down