MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Breast milk needed for 5 week old grandson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breast milk needed for 5 week old grandson

Post by Sherry v on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:05 pm

My daughter just doesn't produce enough milk, she gets about 12 ounces a day, but her baby needs more. She has tried some formula, but it changes his personality, was cranky all day, and very gasie. Please consider helping my sweet grandson? She lives in Tucson, az, but is willing to pay shipping and supplies. Thank you!

Sherry v

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breast milk needed for 5 week old grandson

Post by amyhunt22 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Is she still looking? I'm in Gilbert AZ.

amyhunt22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry v on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:41 am

Yes she is! Let me know, and I can come pick it up...anytime after tomorrow. Thanks!

Sherry v

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amyhunt22 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:15 pm

I won't be able to donate until after I get back from Nashville in later January. But did you try the gal who is in Tucson who had tons of milk in her freezer? Her last post was May, but she may still have some since it lasts 6 months or so in the freezer. I'm happy to donate once I'm back from my trip away from my baby in January. Up til then, I have to save all I pump for him. I hope it works out!

amyhunt22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry v on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:30 pm

Let me know when you come back, travel safely! Sorry you have to be away from your little one. Steph has made some contacts in Tucson, and has had a few good leads. She is only getting about 10 oz a day pumping, and teddy won't nurse. He is now almost 3 mos old and they recently discovered the supplements she was taking were making him miserable. What a ride she has had. Thanks for your offer of help. Sherry

Sherry v

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top