MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Looking for donations in the Kalamazoo/White Pigeon/Three Rivers area

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for donations in the Kalamazoo/White Pigeon/Three Rivers area

Post by SaturnineDenial on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:58 am

Hello, my name is Sara. I am seeking donated breast milk in the kalamazoo/white pigeon/three rivers area for my premature daughter Serene. She was born at 36 weeks gestation and was immediately put on supplementary breast milk at the hospital for her low birth weight. She left the hospital at 5 pounds five ounces. It has been a month and thanks to some kind donations she is at 7 pounds five ounces. I am so greatful for those two pounds! She doesn't tolerate formula very well and has lots of spit up and discomfort from it. I breastfeed her every 2-3 hours and she takes 1-2 ounces from me (weighed feeds done in hospital). She has been eating an additional 2-3 ounces at every meal and I am trying so hard to keep up with her demand. I am doing everything I can supplement wise and encouraging feeds and I am seeking aide from a lactation consultant. I am requesting a donor so I can help my daughter continue to build up precious immunities before the cold/flu season really affects us. I have a deep freezer to store any breast milk I am donated in. Those two - three ounces of donated milk she drinks end up being 20 - 36 ounces a day and I'm just now realizing how quickly it goes away.

No matter when you read this post I am probably still in need of a milk donation!

You can call or text me at 269-816-2407.

SaturnineDenial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top