MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need DAIRY FREE MILK in Chicago for month of October

3 posters

Go down

Need DAIRY FREE MILK in Chicago for month of October Empty Re: Need DAIRY FREE MILK in Chicago for month of October

Post by melsenger Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:37 am

Yes yes yes!!!!! If you can wait til Tuesday to ship...that way we can buy a freezer!!! Please pm me!!!!!! Thank you!

melsenger

Back to top Go down

Need DAIRY FREE MILK in Chicago for month of October Empty Re: Need DAIRY FREE MILK in Chicago for month of October

Post by Alsmith Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:18 am

Are you still looking? I have over 1200 oz of dairy free milk ready to go . I am willing to ship !

Thanks,
amber

Alsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by melsenger Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:20 am

I am still looking for a donor! I have never done the shipping thing- have you? Not sure if you have PayPal or if I can send you a personal check to reimburse for expenses, or how that works. About how many ounces do you think you have? I know it needs to be overnighted. We are looking to keep him on breast milk for 2 more months and he eats about 28 ounces per day. We only have a regular freezer and not a super ton of room, but I can always have my hubby run out and grab a deep freezer depending on how much of a stock there is.

Let me know Smile Thank you so much!!!

melsenger

Back to top Go down

Post by PeachtreeCityMom Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:16 am

Are you still in need of a donor? I eat very little dairy, no soy, no gluten, no alcohol and no drugs otc or perscription. My son was born in August and I have more than I need (my supply is based off 2 voracious eaters, my 3 year old likes to nurse too, but I only give my infant a bottle). Right now my baby isn't taking much out of a bottle while I'm out of the house, so my pumping output is building up in the freezer. I live in GA.

PeachtreeCityMom

Back to top Go down

Need DAIRY FREE MILK in Chicago for month of October Empty Need DAIRY FREE MILK in Chicago for month of October

Post by melsenger Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello,
If any women out there have a large stash of dairy free milk they are willing to ship to the Chicago area, I would be VERY VERY interested. I am happy to pay for shipping expenses of overnighting and the dry ice - I have no idea what it will cost as this is my first time but my son is eating 28 ounces a day and I am almost out of milk for him. He has failed on all formulas and has finally begun to thrive but our donor weaned. She was a very clean eater and also ate relatively little amounts of soy. At this point all we require is no dairy or tiny tiny amounts of dairy. Please please consider helping if you have a decent stash you could send. I have been so blessed to hve found my previous donor in knick of time and I'm in the same desperate situation again. I believe that somehow, this will work out, and I truly hope some lovely overproducing woman out there reads this and is able to help. Thank you so very much!
Melissa

melsenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down