MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Hills, New York Breast Milk in need of a home...

+3
LiaBeanesMom
rcwhitgr
lmagiasis
7 posters

Go down

Forest Hills, New York Breast Milk in need of a home... Empty Re: Forest Hills, New York Breast Milk in need of a home...

Post by Ellenkaplan Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:07 pm

I would also like the milk if you have it, we can pick it up tomorrow. My 3 week old daughter has eaten little breast milk. Email me. Feliciab82 at yahoo dot com. Thanks

Ellenkaplan

Back to top Go down

Forest Hills, New York Breast Milk in need of a home... Empty Re: Forest Hills, New York Breast Milk in need of a home...

Post by Mooyeew9 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:52 pm

I am also from forest hills, NY and have just about 100 oz. frozen breastmilk (pumped in 10/2014 through 01/2015) available to donate. My 1 year old is no longer willing to take breast milk from the bottle and only wants to be nursed. I am still breastfeeding. I don't want to waste the "liquid gold" and would like to help a precious baby if anyone is in need.

Mooyeew9

Back to top Go down

Post by alisia Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:58 am

Hi, do you still have any milk available? We have a 5wk old and are needing to supplement as I have IGT. Thanks so much!

alisia

Back to top Go down

Post by patrickmcnulty Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi,
Do you still have milk available? We are looking for donated breast milk for my son who was born in late January. My wife is unable to breast feed due to low prolactin levels. She had the same problem with our daughter who is now 3. I'd be happy to talk further if you have any other questions. We live in Brooklyn and can pick up in NYC area. Thanks so much,

Patrick

patrickmcnulty

Back to top Go down

Post by LiaBeanesMom Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:28 am

Hi there, do you still have milk available? We are in need for our 2 month old baby boy in Brooklyn. Please let me know: ejduryea at gmail dot com. Thank you!

LiaBeanesMom

Back to top Go down

Post by rcwhitgr Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:53 pm

We are adopting next month and would love to feed the baby human milk. My mail is rcwhitgr at smumn dot edu
Thank you and God Bless you for your generosity!

rcwhitgr

Back to top Go down

Forest Hills, New York Breast Milk in need of a home... Empty Forest Hills, New York Breast Milk in need of a home...

Post by lmagiasis Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:01 pm

I have tons of milk that I have been saving for the past 5 months, if interested please message me.

lmagiasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down