MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healthy upstate NY mom - willing to ship if you'll pay shipping/storage bags - could potentially be ongoing

3 posters

Go down

Healthy upstate NY mom - willing to ship if you'll pay shipping/storage bags - could potentially be ongoing Empty Re: Healthy upstate NY mom - willing to ship if you'll pay shipping/storage bags - could potentially be ongoing

Post by Ilysefood Sun May 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Where in upstate. Maybe I could come get it? Ilysefood@yahoo.com. From kingston

Ilysefood

Back to top Go down

Healthy upstate NY mom - willing to ship if you'll pay shipping/storage bags - could potentially be ongoing Empty Re: Healthy upstate NY mom - willing to ship if you'll pay shipping/storage bags - could potentially be ongoing

Post by Ilysefood Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:46 pm

I am in need of milk for our adopted preemie 3 month old son. We live in. I'd hudson valley and can pick up dependent on your location. We bought a deep freeze and would love to stock it. I have about a weeks worth left. Thank you, ilysefood@yahoo.com

Ilysefood

Back to top Go down

Post by mae li Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi, if you still have available milk, we are seeking it for our Adopted baby girl who was born 8 weeks prematurely, so needs the benefits of breast milk to be healthy. After 6 years of failed pregnancies and adoptions, we are overjoyed! We live in Charlotte NC, so would arrange for shipping and cover all materials, for as long as you are willing. We are so grateful for generous moms like you!

mae li

Back to top Go down

Healthy upstate NY mom - willing to ship if you'll pay shipping/storage bags - could potentially be ongoing Empty Healthy upstate NY mom - willing to ship if you'll pay shipping/storage bags - could potentially be ongoing

Post by smarief99 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:50 am

Hi - i have a huge freezer of milk frozen (7000 oz+) - have enough currently to last through my baby's first year. I'm still pumping so she can have fresh - so i am going to start donating the frozen that I don't need/cant use due to the excess i'm still pumping. I can't fit anymore in my freezer. The first milk that will be shipped is the "oldest" - though it has been in the deep freeze from the beginning. My baby was born mid-march - so it's only been frozen for about 4 months to date....

I'm willing to ship if you will pay shipping costs and maybe a little for storage bags... Can potentially be an ongoing thing.

I'm 33...healthy mom working full time...this is my 2nd baby...both in the upper percentiles for height/weight. I haven't had my milk specifically certified - though I was tested for various STDs (including HIV) during pregnancy/when the baby was born. My baby is currently still drinking this milk - but I cut back to 3 pumps a day and still produce MORE than she can drink per day. She is healthy and happy - lovin the booby juice.

Anyway - hope i can help someone....i don't want to have to throw it out; but i truly have no more room to store it.

smarief99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down