MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Binghamton Ny

2 posters

Go down

Milk available in Binghamton Ny Empty Re: Milk available in Binghamton Ny

Post by Chavva_H Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm willing to help you out everything in my freezer is under 2 months I have at this point close to 200oz, My email address is bunny_chan22@yahoo.com It'd be a little easier talking that way

Chavva_H

Back to top Go down

Post by mae li Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi, if you still have available milk, we are seeking it for our Adopted baby girl who was born 8 weeks prematurely, so needs the benefits of breast milk to be healthy. After 6 years of failed pregnancies and adoptions, we are overjoyed! We live in Charlotte NC, so would arrange for shipping and cover all materials, for as long as you are willing. We are so grateful for generous moms like you!

mae li

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Binghamton Ny Empty Milk available in Binghamton Ny

Post by Chavva_H Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:49 am

I am a stay at home mother and currently have about 40-50oz in my freezer I have been able to get 8 oz a pumping session on top of nursing, I would like to share with a child in need. My daughter is not intolerant to dairy but is to eggs so the only thing I do not eat is eggs so if your baby is dairy intolerant I could work with you if need be. I have donated to Nicu infants and milk banks in the past but having moved to Binghamton I have found there to be a lack of outlets for the milk I end up stock piling. If you are interested feel free to respond here

Chavva_H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down