MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Need milk for newborn

Go down

Re: Need milk for newborn

Post by Rknottsrn on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:53 am

My son is 2 months old now and doing so well on breastmilk. I'm still looking for donors. I'd love to get him to a year on breast milk. Of anyone can help, please let me know.

Rknottsrn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rknottsrn on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:50 am

Still searching for milk! My son is a month old now, I have IGT and have only been able to produce 2-3 opd myself. He does so much better on breast milk (I've had one time donors here and there). I'd love to keep him on breastmilk as much as possible. I'm wiling to pay for shipping and replacement bags.

Rknottsrn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rknottsrn on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:42 am

Hi! I sent you a PM!

Rknottsrn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blholz88 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:40 pm

I have a lot if you want me to ship you some. How much? Will you pay shipping? I have to send out on Mondays to ensure it reaches you frozen, if frozen is ok. Just let me know.

blholz88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need milk for newborn

Post by Rknottsrn on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi. I just had my son on the 18th. I live in north central WV. I have only been able to feed him 2-3 oz of my milk a day due to low supply. If going can help, please let me know. Thanks!!

Rknottsrn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down