MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200+ ounces to donate in Glastonbury, CT

3 posters

Go down

200+ ounces to donate in Glastonbury, CT Empty Re: 200+ ounces to donate in Glastonbury, CT

Post by ANaujunas Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:18 pm

I'm sorry mamas, someone has picked up the milk! I'll post again if we end up with any more. I'm not sure if I'm able to delete my own post..! but anyway we don't have any more. good luck, mamas!!!

ANaujunas

Back to top Go down

200+ ounces to donate in Glastonbury, CT Empty Re: 200+ ounces to donate in Glastonbury, CT

Post by lalucha Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:58 pm

I am very interested! My baby is 6 weeks old and has been getting mostly formula (sadly). I would love to support her with breast milk. We live in Amherst, MA.

lalucha

Back to top Go down

Post by schmiali Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 am

I would love to take this off your hands. My LO is 5 weeks and I'm not pumping enough to meet his needs. We can't breastfeed due to latch issues. I am in Raleigh, NC so it woukd need to be shipped. I will pay.

schmiali

Back to top Go down

200+ ounces to donate in Glastonbury, CT Empty 200+ ounces to donate in Glastonbury, CT

Post by ANaujunas Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 am

Hello! I have approx. 225 ounces of breastmilk to donate. My son is weaning so this is milk I have pumped from approximately October through April (he used some milk and the rest was frozen within 24 hours).

I don't smoke
I don't drink
I am very healthy and have no health issues/etc
I didn't eat ANY dairy while breastfeeding (my son was sensitive)
I am a vegetarian (I do eat fish, mostly salmon)

I am willing to ship but I don't know how to ship frozen items (sorry, I'm new to this!)

I hope I can help someone here!!!

ANaujunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down