MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and need donor milk for my baby due in 2 months

+5
Cmg10708
thiram712
the1namedju
diptimehta
jesblue
9 posters

Go down

I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and need donor milk for my baby due in 2 months Empty Re: I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and need donor milk for my baby due in 2 months

Post by mjohns26 Wed May 20, 2015 7:40 pm

I do not have a built up supply to send in bulk but I am looking for someone to start sending anything extra I pump to. I live in lower Manhattan and am willing to ship or meet. Please let me know if you have any questions.

mjohns26

Back to top Go down

I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and need donor milk for my baby due in 2 months Empty Re: I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and need donor milk for my baby due in 2 months

Post by jenisahwab Mon May 11, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi jessica, I live in upstate ny rochester area. I 30 year old healthy fit mom to a healthy 1 month old boy. I have about 400 ounces of milk frozen in 100 bags, that's 4 ounces a bag. We have no diet restrictions. I take prenatal gummies and Iron. I do occasionally take ibuprofen. I am only asking for milk storage bags in replacement. Please message mwe if your interested. Jen

jenisahwab

Back to top Go down

Post by samaguz Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi Jessica,
Let me know if you still need milk. I live in Binghamton, NY.
samaguz at yahoo dot com

Samara

samaguz

Back to top Go down

Post by alla7619 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:05 pm

hi Jessica,

I live in Northen NJ and have around 300-400oz of frozen breast milk. Please PM me if you're still interested.

Thanks,
Alla

alla7619

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmg10708 Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Hello. I recently learned my daughter requires dairy free breast milk so I am donating about 300 oz of BM from August and September. I reside in Stamford CT and would only require you pick it up. Please contact me if you are interested at 917-363-5514.
Carmen

Cmg10708

Back to top Go down

Post by thiram712 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 am

Hello! I've got a bunch of milk in my freezer in Park Slope. Please let me know if you want it!

Tamar

thiram712

Back to top Go down

Post by the1namedju Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:00 am

Good morning.

I was wondering if you still want milk for your baby. I have a freezer full.

V/R
MJ

the1namedju

Back to top Go down

Post by diptimehta Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:09 am

Hello Jessica,

Are you still looking for milk. If yes please contact me at diptimehta@gmail.com

Regards,
Dipti

diptimehta

Back to top Go down

I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and need donor milk for my baby due in 2 months Empty I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and need donor milk for my baby due in 2 months

Post by jesblue Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03 pm

My name is Jessica and I am expecting my second child in 2 months. I had breast cancer at age 33 (BRCA1) and had to have a bilateral mastectomy and am unable to breastfeed. My husband, Jason, is a type 1 diabetic and there is a lot of research that suggests that introducing an infant to cow's milk formula or soy formula may increase the risk of type 1 diabetes substantially. We were so fortunate to be able to use donor breast milk for our now 2 year-old daughter with the help of New York area Moms and we are hoping to do the same for our new baby. We know we can store milk in our deep freezer for 6-12 months and we would like to start preparing now. We will supply donors with milk storage bags if needed and we are willing to do pick ups wherever and whenever is convenient. We live in Brooklyn, but we have a car for pick-ups in and outside of NYC. We would appreciate one time donations or donations on an on-going basis. We are so grateful for any support we can get.

Best.

Jessica and Jason

jesblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down