MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300+oz available in Great Neck, NY

3 posters

Go down

300+oz available in Great Neck, NY Empty Re: 300+oz available in Great Neck, NY

Post by kjm2107 Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello!

I would be happy to pick up any milk you have to spare, I can drive from Brooklyn to Great Neck and pick up from you whenever we can find a convenient time! I'm happy to re-supply you with storage bags as well.

Thank you so much for being willing to donate!

Kirsten

kjm2107

Back to top Go down

Post by mae li Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Hi, if you still have available milk, we are seeking it for our Adopted baby girl who was born 8 weeks prematurely, so needs the benefits of breast milk to be healthy. After 6 years of failed pregnancies and adoptions, we are overjoyed! We live in Charlotte NC, so we would arrange for shipping to be picked up from your home and provide all materials, so all you would do is pack it in the cooler we ship you. We would be so grateful!

mae li

Back to top Go down

300+oz available in Great Neck, NY Empty 300+oz available in Great Neck, NY

Post by mbweingarten Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 pm

My daughter is 4 months old and is allergic to cow's milk. I have 300+oz of breast milk frozen from June through the present that she cannot drink. I would love to be able to donate it to someone who can use it. Please bring a cooler and pick up the milk from me directly in Great Neck, NY. Looking forward to hearing from you!

mbweingarten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down