MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300oz of frozen breastmilk available in Park Slope, Brooklyn

4 posters

Go down

300oz of frozen breastmilk available in Park Slope, Brooklyn Empty Re: 300oz of frozen breastmilk available in Park Slope, Brooklyn

Post by Ilysefood Wed May 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi, just wondering if you still have milk? I'm looking in the slope area for May adopted son.. He's 4 mo now and ebf. Thanks if you know of anyone who has milk to spare. Ilysefood@yahoo.com

Ilysefood

Back to top Go down

300oz of frozen breastmilk available in Park Slope, Brooklyn Empty Re: 300oz of frozen breastmilk available in Park Slope, Brooklyn

Post by kjm2107 Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Hi Vnithya,

It's so awesome of you to be willing to donate! I would happily pick up whatever milk you have to spare, and certainly can help replace your supplies. I work in Park Slope and live in Carroll Gardens. Message me and perhaps we can find a convenient time!

Many many thanks!
Kirsten

kjm2107

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainaMuckell Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 am

I'm interested, Vnithya. Have you been screened? Or would you be willing to sign a donor agreement about your general health, illness history, etc? Willing to come to you and replace any supplies you may need. Interested in developing a relationship moving forward. Thanks so much!
Alaina

AlainaMuckell

Back to top Go down

300oz of frozen breastmilk available in Park Slope, Brooklyn Empty 300oz of frozen breastmilk available in Park Slope, Brooklyn

Post by Vnithya Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:35 am

I have about 300 oz of frozen breastmilk stored in Lansinoh bags in my freezer. I am a healthy 30 yr old who does not smoke or drink. I have not drunk coffee since I got pregnant. Milk bags are dated properly. And I freeze milk immediately after pumping without keeping it in fridge. I have been freezing extra milk every day in the last 4 months. My son is 6 months old now and is a healthy baby whose weight has almost tripled since his birth. My pump parts get washed daily by me every day. I have enough spare parts and I use fresh parts every time I pump. My frozen supply is intended for backup purposes but fortunately I have enough supply to feed my son now. If you can pick up from my home, that would be great. My number is 408-431-6265.

Last edited by Vnithya on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more info)

Vnithya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down