MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Help please!

Go down

Re: Help please!

Post by blholz88 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Do you still need milk? I can send you some to see if he takes it.

blholz88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Help please!

Post by LSha on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi, My 5 month old son has been very fortunate to receive donor milk from several very giving moms. My most recent donor mama is quite understandably going to start stocking all her extra milk so she can get off of the pump. We had multiple issues with breastfeeding-- it was not for a lack of trying. From an induction with Pre-eclampsia to undiagnosed lip/ tongue ties, I have tried multiple things. I even tried relactation twice but due to my "high needs" son, the round the clock pumping has just not been doable over the weeks and weeks (months) that it is needed to be successful. We tried multiple formulas which did not agree with him and only caused GI issues and more fussiness/irritability. Low dairy/ dairy free milk is preferred but will still gratefully accept regular breast milk as he does so much better on it than formula. I will be more than happy to replace bags and trade diapers etc. Thank you in advance!!

LSha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum