MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk

2 posters

Go down

Looking for milk Empty Re: Looking for milk

Post by shaslove Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 am

Hello! I just recently got 400 oz, so go ahead and send it to the other mom Smile thank you!!!
shaslove
shaslove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:59 am

Hi sorry didn't see your reply until now. I did mention my location in my post, which is Columbia, South Carolina. Where are you? Can you drive over? I can ship but please send detailed mailing instructions. Please send an email at tzuyinlai@hotmail.com - I check that account multiple times a day. Thanks.

Vic

Back to top Go down

Post by shaslove Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:36 am

Yes! Where are you located?
shaslove
shaslove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:00 am

Hi just checked my freezer - I have about ~20 bags (4 oz each) from April-May 2014. Let me know if you need them. I am in Columbia, South Carolina.

Vic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:05 am

Do you still need milk? I have some frozen milk from April 2014 when my son was 4 weeks old that I would like to donate. I will have to check exactly how many ounces.

Vic

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk Empty Looking for milk

Post by shaslove Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Looking for milk I'm willing to pay shipping -it's for my 3 week old. I don't make enough for her. Please message me if you can help.
shaslove
shaslove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down