MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Needed in Brooklyn

2 posters

Go down

Milk Needed in Brooklyn Empty Re: Milk Needed in Brooklyn

Post by diptimehta Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:09 pm

I would be happy to donate some milk to you. I am located in Jersey City which is a quick PATH train ride from WTC or Herald Square. I also come to the city every day for work, it might be hard to carry a lot of milk to work as I also carry a hospital grade pump every day to work but we can work something out.

Let me know... I am a very health conscious mom and will be more then happy to donate my milk to your baby.

Regards,
Dipti

diptimehta

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed in Brooklyn Empty Milk Needed in Brooklyn

Post by LiaBeanesMom Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi All, we are in need of milk in Brooklyn for our newborn baby boy. I have had lumpectomy and reconstructive surgery, and also have breast hypoplasia (low milk making tissue), so I am able to nurse, but need to supplement significantly. With my daughter, we relied on donor milk to be able to meet her needs and keep her breastmilk fed for her first year. in her first few months, we had to supplement with formula, which gave her constipation issues, and we are really hoping to avoid that with our hew baby. We don't have a car, but can pick up in any of the 5 NYC burroughs via public transportation. I can be reached at ejduryea at gmail dot com. Thank you SO MUCH for your help!

LiaBeanesMom

Back to top Go down