MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast milk still needed in Gainesville area!

2 posters

Go down

Breast milk still needed in Gainesville area!  Empty Re: Breast milk still needed in Gainesville area!

Post by Abbyswim Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Rebecca--I just emailed you from my personal account, I keep forgetting to check this site.

thanks
Abby

Abbyswim

Back to top Go down

Breast milk still needed in Gainesville area!  Empty Re: Breast milk still needed in Gainesville area!

Post by RebeccaluvsJonah Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi again Abby,
Now I found someone who is available to pick up on July 20th. She would like to know your address for planning purposes. Thank you so much!

RebeccaluvsJonah

Back to top Go down

Post by RebeccaluvsJonah Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 pm

I found someone who will be in Tampa on 7/26. Will that work for pick up?

RebeccaluvsJonah

Back to top Go down

Post by RebeccaluvsJonah Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Hi Abby! Yes! We would be super grateful to receive your milk! I will put the word out in my community to see if anyone will be going your way.sometime soon. I think it will be possible to find someone! Thank you so much!
Here is my email address if you would like to communicate that way.
Rebeccawayne23@gmail.com

RebeccaluvsJonah

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbyswim Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:56 pm

I have BM I can donate to you, we would just have to figure out the logistics, I am down in Tampa. I have about 110 ounces frozen that I pumped between Mar-Jun for my baby. Let me know if you are interested. Abby

Abbyswim

Back to top Go down

Breast milk still needed in Gainesville area!  Empty Breast milk still needed in Gainesville area!

Post by RebeccaluvsJonah Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:56 am

Hello Mamas,
I posted in April and received some breast milk from a wonderful mama in the Orlando area! We are still in need of donations. My son is now 5 1/2 months old and I have been able to manifest donations since day 3 of his life. I thought I would be breast feeding him but unfortunately, it did not go at all like I had hoped and planned. I was heartbroken to not share such a sweet and nurturing experience with my son. I was so looking forward to it. Breast milk is exactly what my baby needs for a good immune system and a healthy body! I want to give him breast milk until he is at least 1 years old. If I was able to breast feed him, I was hoping to go to at least 2 years so, if we could get to at least one with donation milk, that would be amazing!
If you or anyone you know is available to help us, we would be so grateful and would be willing to supply you with bags for storage!
Thank you!

RebeccaluvsJonah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down