MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have around 240 4oz bags of frozen breast milk to donate, Schaumburg

3 posters

Go down

I have around 240 4oz bags of frozen breast milk to donate, Schaumburg Empty Re: I have around 240 4oz bags of frozen breast milk to donate, Schaumburg

Post by orienae Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:11 am

If either of these requests don't work out I too am in desperate need! Thx.

orienae

Back to top Go down

I have around 240 4oz bags of frozen breast milk to donate, Schaumburg Empty Re: I have around 240 4oz bags of frozen breast milk to donate, Schaumburg

Post by prinsess2006 Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:29 pm

I am very interested and in desperate need. I would love to meet with.you asap.

prinsess2006

Back to top Go down

Post by prinsess2006 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi! I would love the milk for my little girl! She doesn't tolerate formula well and I have low supply. I can pick up asap as I only have 60 ounces left. My number is 630-597-5154. Thanks for doing such a great thing!

prinsess2006

Back to top Go down

I have around 240 4oz bags of frozen breast milk to donate, Schaumburg Empty I have around 240 4oz bags of frozen breast milk to donate, Schaumburg

Post by MDLapcevic Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:59 pm

I have around 240 bags (packaged in 4 oz) of frozen breast milk to donate (deep/chest freezer). The oldest date is December 2013 and the newest is April 2014 (my son is 12 months old now). My son stopped drinking expressed breast milk about a month ago. I am still breast feeding him so I am still pumping too.
If anyone is interested please let me know...I would rather donate it than throw it out. If possible, the recipient can help me cover the cost of the bags. The milk is in 3 big plastic containers, which I am willing to sell for easier transport.

-Dijana-

MDLapcevic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down