MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

having to wean prematurely

Go down

having to wean prematurely

Post by angelpollywog on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:01 am

Hi there! My daughter Finley is 3 months old now and I have been exclusively pumping since she was born because I had severe thrush and she doesn't have the patience to wait for my letdown. My husband has nicknamed her "boogie" because she moves so much. I can't pump anymore as for multiple reasons, such as my sanity, it ruining my marriage because I am so miserable, not spending any time with my daughter on a daily basis (at one point I was on the breastpump for 8 hours a day), my husband not able to leave the house to earn us a living because I need him to watch the baby, etc. She has a milk protein allergy and can only receive donor milk from someone who has been off all dairy for at least 2 weeks prior to donation, at least until she is 6 months old. I so desperately want her to receive breastmilk, and am at a loss of what to do. I am truly heartbroken over the whole situation. I also can not afford $1 an ounce. The most I would be able to afford each month is 35 cents an ounce for someone that would be willing to pump for me. I have a brand new medela pump in style advanced backpack that I would be willing to donate to the cause as well (I've only used it for one week), as well as all kinds of breastpumping/feeding paraphinalia. I live in Palm Desert, CA so the milk would need to be shipped, (unless you live within a few hours drive of me) which of course I would pay for (up to $100). If you are interested in the proposition, please contact me. Feel free to look me up on facebook under Jennifer Wilhite Fahrenthold if you would like to see the sweet baby girl whose health you would be fortifying.

Last edited by angelpollywog on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

angelpollywog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum