MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Stash of frozen milk

Go down

Re: Stash of frozen milk

Post by NikkiBender on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:28 am

Is this milk still available? Please text me at 309-453-5207. Thanks!

NikkiBender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stash of frozen milk

Post by robymilk on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi, I have a stash of frozen breast milk.... I want to say it is over 300 oz, all flat packed in special milk bags and labeled. It has been in deep freeze, with a temperature monitor all of this time at an average of -25 C. The only caveat is that it was pumped between Sept 2012-June 2013. Technically this is beyond the "approved" time frame, but I know the milk does not smell sour and I took every precaution when pumping it. I think it is one of those things were LLL likes to play it safe with expiration dates. If anyone is willing to try it, let me know. I hate for it to go to waste. My son is 21 months now. I EBF him up to 1 year. This was my "safety stash" that I was supposed to use in case of emergency or after I weaned but I eventually gave into the practicality of formula after his 1st birthday.

robymilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down