MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate  Empty Re: Milk to donate

Post by Cmlyet Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 am

That's so strange! Did you try 1 in front of the 717? Would you like me to call you? I did not heat treat milk.. Never heard of and I would have thought when we were NICU with three 3 pound babies they would have suggested... Unless it has more to do with sharing milk???

Let me know,
Catherine

Cmlyet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea305 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:55 am

I tried to call you and left a voice message and a text and couldn't get through. Did you heat treat your milk before freezing? Just wondering.

Andrea305

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmlyet Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:00 am

Anderea, we leave tomorrow for PA. Just wondering if your still interested in milk. I have a friend here yet for a few weeks who can help coordinate pick up just like to have somewhat of a plan if I'm going to be flying it back north on dry ice or not.

Thank!
Catherine

Cmlyet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmlyet Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Andrea,

Yes! Would be happy to donate to you!! So sorry to hear about your mastitis... I've suffered the same and know its awful.... Sickest I've ever been!! We will only be here until Saturday so don't know if you'd prefer I send??? I have a caregiver here too that could meet you Sunday or Monday if that suits you better..

We are at heritage palm fort Myers. Easiest way to connect with me is call or text 717-330-0808

Looking forward to hearing from you!

C and co.

Ps. What is your daughters name? I miss three months. Olivia is already 5! It goes so quickly!!!!

Cmlyet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea305 Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:19 am

I would love your donation! Im a mother of a three month old that i have exclusivily breastfed since birth. I have developed painful open wounds on my breasts that don't seem to want to heal. The doctor labeled me with idiopathic granulomatous mastitis. I wanted to stop producing to give my breast a chance to heal but became very sick with regular mastitis. I had a good supply before i got sick and froze some of my milk but that is fast being consumed by the baby. I tryed giving her some formula but she projectile vomited the two different types I tried. She is not tolerating the fomula very well and im afraid of what will happen once I run out of my milk. If you can find it in your heart to donate your extra milk to me it would be most cherished , appreiciated by my baby and most valued by me. Im in miami and willing to drive to you. Please let me know - Andrea

Andrea305

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate  Empty Milk to donate

Post by Cmlyet Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:37 am

We are from PA but vacationing in FL with our 5 year old, 3 year old triplets, and new baby Olivia (5months). I breast fed the triplets to two years and I think with this new little one my body/ breasts assume they need to be up for the same task again this round... so, I have more milk than I need here in Florida (fort Myers area) as well as in Lancaster PA. Pumped drop by drop and stored in zero degree chest freezer would love to connect with a family/ child in need.

Thanks so much,
Catherine and co.

Cmlyet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down