MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

seeking donor milk for our baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: seeking donor milk for our baby

Post by PTrask on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello, are you still searching for donor milk? My daughter was born Nov 19th and I have about 200 oz that I have pumped since that I cannot seem to use... she refuses the bottle. I am also currently pumping an extra 6 oz a day... I'm located in Nashua NH but I could meet you if you are interested. Thanks!

PTrask

View user profile

Back to top Go down

seeking donor milk for our baby

Post by clarebullockboyd on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:36 am

Hello mamas!
we are seeking donor milk for our little baby. She is 8 months old and has gotten almost all donor milk for her whole short life and has been thriving. I have multiple medical conditions that have made it impossible for me to produce enough milk for her- although I continue to try and nurse her daily- the need to supplement is ongoing. Recently we have not been able to find donor milk and have had to give her formula. She has had a hard time tolerating it, spitting up, having painful gas and being less interested in taking milk which is stressful for all of us. We have tried several brands and kinds to see if that makes a difference, but the fact seems to remain she does much better with breast milk. I would love to at least be able to have a bit of donor milk for her if any one has any to spare! Thank you so much. we live in Western Mass, but can travel.
Thank you thank you thank you!

clarebullockboyd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top