MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mom in Inwood, Manhattan looking to clear out 300+ oz of breast milk from freezer

2 posters

Go down

Mom in Inwood, Manhattan looking to clear out 300+ oz of breast milk from freezer Empty Re: Mom in Inwood, Manhattan looking to clear out 300+ oz of breast milk from freezer

Post by kjm2107 Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi there,

I see that you posted this way back in January, so I don't know if you still have any milk leftover to donate, but I would be so happy to pick it up from you for my sweet 5mo boy!

kjm2107

Back to top Go down

Mom in Inwood, Manhattan looking to clear out 300+ oz of breast milk from freezer Empty Mom in Inwood, Manhattan looking to clear out 300+ oz of breast milk from freezer

Post by lmadani Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:07 pm

I am a healthy mother of 6 week old twin boys. I have currently run out of room in my freezer to store my breast milk and am looking to give it away to anyone in need. I do not take any medications and the only supplements I take are my prenatal vitamins, occasional iron supplements and folic acid supplements, and Emergen-C vitamin C supplements. My (preemie) boys were born at 4.5 and 3.75 pounds and 6 weeks later are now a very healthy 7+ and 6+ pounds.

I am not willing to ship since it is too difficult to leave my apartment at the moment. But if you are willing to pick up, you are welcome to my 300+ oz supply that is between 3-5 weeks old.

lmadani

Back to top Go down