MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Have over 100 ounces breastmilk

Go down

Re: Have over 100 ounces breastmilk

Post by jonievans on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Do you have any milk left?

jonievans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikaono on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:36 am

Hi, I sent you a private message with my phone number Smile

veronikaono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tadbck on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:32 am

Hi Veronika-

I can do that-can you provide me your phone number so we can chat briefly over the phone? Thanks!

tadbck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikaono on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Hi there, I live in IL and I am looking for milk for my son who is 8 months old. I have a fedex account set up just for this purpose. Could you let me know If you are willing to ship? Thank you! Veronika

veronikaono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Have over 100 ounces breastmilk

Post by tadbck on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Hello,

I have been pumping and freezing breastmilk since August 2013.  I have over 100 ounces, possibly more- my freezer is completely full and I need to continue freezing more recent milk but do both have any room left. Additionally, I only learned recently that my daughter is sensitive to dairy, which has been in my diet until about 6 weeks ago, so she will not be able to have much of my frozen breastmilk anyway.  Other than that, I abide by the HMBANA guidelines.

I am willing to ship anywhere, I just ask that shipping and any supply costs are covered by the recipient.  Please let me know if you are interested.

tadbck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum